środa, 10 lutego 2010

39. I hate Valentine's day!

Oh yes, i hate Valentines. I never liked hearts and love choclates, yuck. This shirt makes me happy! Someone know, what I want :O!
/me looks panicly around o_o
This shirt is gift for subscribers of Suicidal Unborn shop. Thaank you for this great gift! <3 Just go to shop, click on subscribo board (if you didn't in SU! subscribe-o-matic, just click!) - History
I forgot about this pants, so lovely <3. From tiny shop created by sandermyu Lungu - amaama+. She have some furniture & shoes too!
My skin you can found in [ATOMIC]. In special price (250 L), only till Valentines day, yay! I'm looking like porcelain doll in this skin <3. What do you think? :)

↓More details lower↓
















Shirt: Suicidal Unborn -  I Hate Valentine's Day (subscribe-o-matic gift!)
Pants: amaama+ - cargo pants ; camouflage
Boots: TheAbyss - NAU Combat Boots
Hair: LeLutka - LEA2 hair ; Bambie
Skin: [ATOMIC] - Skin Grace ; Honey - LOVE (special price till 14th February!)
Eyes: Relentless Couture - Eyes ; Icy Water
Lashes: Mstyle - Lashes ; elf
Bracelet: Eish! - Spiked Cuffs
Nails: Candy Nail - #P000 Basic Prim Nails ; Monotone10
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz