czwartek, 4 lutego 2010

35. Hard.

Did you hear new Rihanna's song "Hard"? Today look was inspired by her outfit.On head i have my Maus helmet (<3). In pack are two versions, for Mickey and for Minnie (i mean - male and female version). In pack are eyepatch, band aid and collar too! ^^ I don't know whats name has this shop, but creator is Fade Dana!
My hair (if you see, they hide under my helmet, lol) are from MADesigns, it's old group gift, on Xmas. I totally forgot about my aviators from ETD. I loove this shop. One year ago, they has giant sale! o_o Everything are for 30 L :O! Shoes too! I want this sale again!
My lovely skin (remember? ^^) are from.. Laqroki, of course! I want wear my new skin to this look, but they don't have hairbase :(
This smexy jacket i catched in [LeLutka]. Be careful - huuuuuge lags :O. But this lags are worth of this clothing quality!
Sorry, skirt are not so visible, but it's from Luck inc.Veeeryy hot * sexyyy *_*. Love this, CK - owner of this shop, makes a lot of colours and patterns for every clothing!
Yes, i remember what i said about Stiletto Moody's. I know, this skin change script sucks, but quality is very nice ^^. I loooove nail colours :O. Thank you for gift, Kasia <3
TUNE!



















Jacket: [LeLutka] - Postal_Jacket ; black
Skirt: Luck inc - Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt ; Black Grey Stripes
Glasses: ETD - Chic Aviators ; Black Frames
Hair: MADesigns - Special Gift Black tips (old group gift)
Helmet: by Fade Dana - Maus helmet 
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Bare Katherine ; black
Skin: Laqroki - Ania ; nougat

5 komentarzy:

  1. If I were you, I would burn with shame. I think that in platinum you can alone earn for shoes.
    And well.. These shoes have been available for more than a half of a year!

    "Bloggers" are supposed to show us NEW things, are they? Not the old ones I guess... Either of your items are new.

    And what is more the "blogger" should show us things we don't know, I guess everyone knows Laq, Lelutka.. ridiculous. You do not put a lot of effort in what you're trying to do here.

    And this shoes are simple to fit :)

    Best Regards!
    J.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. One i can said. Lol. No, i'm don't working in Platinum for your info ;-)

    I know, but my 'blogging' is MY STYLE. So i can add my outfits, not only news, my Dear :)

    Yes, i'm searching new brands, but i share here older brands too!

    You don't need to read this, hun! If you came here to post criticize comments, bye!
    Be better than me, make your own fashion blog ;-).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I do not need to be better than you, it is enough that there are other people who are better than you.

    I see your style is only taking inspiration from others. Great thing! No to I do not i it is.

    And......... I do not see your style, so sorry, I see sometimes Rihanna style or Gaga style.

    Best regards!
    J.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. You thought, i add only my inspirations?
    Sorry hun, check out older notes :-)

    You don't have any honour, you posting on blogger from your ALT, oh why? Did "real" Juliess has something to the hide ;)? Oh crap, I at least can show my SL face, no from alt ;)

    Did you read all of my last comment? No?
    I will repeat myself.
    You don't need to read this, hun! If you came here to post criticize comments, bye!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Juliess,

    Who are you to tell what bloggers are suppose and not suppose to do or show??

    There are rules?Or only you think so?If thats your opinion you shouldnt be so rude.

    Also,i dont think bloggers should post only new items and only from shops we dont know.Dont forget,that everyday there are many many people who just START the SL and all these shops and bloggs are new to them and BIG help.

    As arogant as you are,i still would like to advice to watch your words and be more polite when expressing your opinion,because you writte those comments localy to all the people,so be at least SELF respective not talking about others.
    Thank you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń