środa, 3 lutego 2010

34. City Chic

I found some little shop named +Frolics+. Check them out! They has many nice glasses, and some clothes :D Many of this glasses are inspired through Lady Gaga, like this, what i have on nose. The sim are very nice, empty but still being vibrant with a fashion! You can find here shop named Selfish too.
My jacket are from Bare Rose, in pack you found 3 colours! For 150 L$! Very cheap offer :O. In this pack are pants too, yay!
The same offer offers (:D..) SK Designs! My top is from this shop, 3 colours for 150 L$, weee!
My bishy boots are from BAX, i loooove them! So realistic :O In their mainstore has many colours of this boots, from snowy white to Barbie's pink! :D. This smexeh leggins are by CK Winx - creator of Luck inc.They fit to many styles - from gothic to sexy bish! :)
You remember this smexy lips? Yes? It's from Tyranny Designs - yeah! :D I don't knew, this skin great fits with sexy outfits too! ^^
My hairs are, of course, from Mustache! <3 But I still I claim, this hair better looks with hairbase. What do you think?
And the last one (if you see, lol) my lovely earrings, by {creamshop}. I love this colourchanging script <3
TUNE! ^^

 
Jacket: Bare rose - Inferno ; black
Shirt: SK Designs - Cthulhu Top ; black (NEW!)
Leggins: Luck inc -  Low Cut Mesh Legging Long ; black sheer
Glasses: +Frolics+ - Glasses [MIRROR]
Hair: Mustache - { Pompadour } ; licorice 1
Shoes: BAX - Prestige Boots ; black leather
Skin: Tyranny Designs - Dinah in Fall ; Pastry, lo mein 
Earrings: {creamshop} - thunder earring (colourchanging script! :D)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz